Friday, January 19, 2018

Little Love Panda - Stampin' Up! Party Pandas - Fab Friday 129

  Can it really be more than a month since I've posted??  Time certainly got away from me over the Christmas holidays and then travel into the New Year along with a lot of school snow days I'm just now getting back on my feet with some regularly scheduled activities!

  I've certainly got a good reason to get back to stamping and blogging with the latest Fab Friday challenge!  Check out the sketch this time around!



  While I didn't take the large heart directly into my interpretation of the sketch I did make it a Valentine's Day card.  The Sale-a-Bration (SAB) set Party Pandas is just too cute and fits a little "love you" theme perfectly!

  

  The Painted with Love Specialty DSP is fabulous and I've used almost a whole pack of it already.  The fun bold strokes paired up with gold accents makes for a great pack of paper.  I used the smallest design for my card today.  And a little 1/4" Whisper White organza ribbon is added to the top of the DSP panel.

  A Melon Mambo stiched circle is a nice base for the circle with the panda.  The heart in the envelope is colored in with a Calypso Coral marker.  After that panel was popped with dimensionals I stamped the little confetti stamp around the circle in Rich Razzleberry.  The "love you" is stamped in Memento ink.

 Hope you can get a start on your Valentine's Day cards with this fun sketch.  Even if you don't need any Valentine's Day cards please play along with us at Fab Friday and share whatever kind of card you create!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Party Panda (SAB)

Ink: Memento black, Rich Razzleberry  Marker: Calypso Coral

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Painted with Love Specialty DSP

Accessories: circle punch, Stitched Shapes framelits, dimensionals, 1/4" Whisper White organza (Occasions)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!