Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Traditional Christmas Quilt - Stampin' Up! Christmas Quilt

  You can't get any more traditional than Real Red and Garden Green and a quilt to celebrate Christmas!

  The Quilted Christmas bundle in the Holiday catalog is fantastic and it gives you so many options for designing all kinds of cards.  I've enjoyed using these products and and I'm looking forward to making even more Christmas designs with this bundle.



  The card base is Garden Green and then a piece of Quilted Christmas DSP.  I layered several Quilt Builder framelits elements over each other for the focal point.

  I used a bit of Classic Weave ribbon in Whisper White to anchor my sentiment which I embossed in Copper embossing powder.  Once the ends were flagged and it was popped on dimensionals I added a few holly berries and leaves.  Are you searching your catalogs to try to figure out where the little red berries are?  I made them using the Silver Metallic shapes (page 196 Annual Catalog) and colored them with my new Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends alcohol markers!  Not only can you color stamped images with them you can color embellishments too! 

  Stampin' Blends are available starting today for customers so check them out in my Stampin' Up! store (link in the sidebar).  If you have more questions about them just let me know and I'd be happy to help!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Christmas Quilt

Ink: Versamark  Stampin' Blends: Cherry Cobbler

Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Quilted Christmas DSP

Accessories: Quilt Builder framelits, copper embossing powder, dimensionals, metallic shapes


1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I like how you turned your Garden Green piece 45° (I think that is correct) so it is not in line with the white outline piece. It took me just a second to figure out what was different about it than so many others I have seen. You are right that there are so many possibilities with this set! I don't have this set... now I am wondering if I "need" it! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!