Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Christmas Coffee (or Hot Chocolate!) - Stampin' Up! Coffee Cafe

  I'm glad I have my nice warm coffee this morning!  The temps here in Richmond have finally dropped down into the autumn weather realm and it's a bit chilly, at least in the morning.  While we probably won't have real winter weather for quite some time it's good to break out some winter and Christmas stamps and get in the spirit.

  I combined the Coffee Cafe and Snowflake Sentiments stamp sets for this project.


   We can pretend this cup is a fancy cafe mocha with whipped cream or a more kid friendly hot chocolate with whipped cream.  I used the Quilted Christmas DSP stack for the cup and then pulled the rest of the colors for the card from this paper.  The base is Pool Party, the sleeve and whipped cream are both stamped in Pool Party.
 
  The little trio of snowflakes from Snowflake Sentiments fit perfectly on the sleeve so I stamped them in Garden Green.  The sentiment is also stamped in Garden Green then cut out with a Stitched Shapes circle framelit.

  For a bit of glitz and shine I backed the sentiment with a silver Foil Snowflake.  After popping up the cup on dimensionals I colored some clear Wink of Stella on the whipped cream.  Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper makes for great snowflakes so I used a few small scraps and the Swirly Snowflakes thinlets to cut 2 small snowflakes and then layered them.  I added an adhesive pearl to the center.  I colored it with a Sharpie to match the Lemon Lime Twist that is in the center of the "flowers" in the DSP pattern.

  Thanks for looking!   Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Coffee Cafe, Snowflake Sentiments

Ink: Garden Green, Pool Party

Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Quilted Christmas DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper

Accessories: Swirly Snowflakes thinlets, Stitched Shapes framelits, Foil Snowflake, adhesive pearl, Wink of Stella, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!