Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Pink Daisy Thank You - Stampin' Up! Daisy Delight

 One of the challenge sites that I follow had a Pink and Navy challenge a few weeks back.  I can't even remember which one but I started this card and pieces sat on my desk waiting to completed into a card as I was distracted by a few other time sensitive projects.  I finally got it pieced together and photographed so that I could share it.

  I bought the Daisy Delight bundle after the Richmond On Stage event when we had a short time to order some new annual catalog products.  I haven't had much time to use it but it's a fun set with a coordinating punch.


  The card base is Whisper White thick and I added a layer of the Delightful Daisy DSP that coordinates with the stamp set.  I stamped 2 daisies in Powder Pink ink onto Powder Pink cardstock.  Powder Pink is one of the new In Colors and is a nice soft pink.  I punched out both flowers and then layered them and popped them with a dimensional.  To highlight the center I added one of the new faceted gems.

  The Thank You strip is stamped in Night of Navy and I used one of the small stamps in the set and added a few small daisies to the sides.  Before adhering this strip down I added a small bakers twine bow.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Daisy Delight*

Ink: Powder Pink*, Night of Navy

Paper: Whisper White thick, Powder Pink*, Delightful Daisy DSP*

Accessories: Daisy punch*, faceted gem*, Night of Navy baker's twine, dimensionals

*items will be available in the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! annual catalog June 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!