Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Happy Stampin' - Stampin' Up! Custom Tee

I'm digging deep in the vault today to share a card I mailed out to my stampers to invite them to my Sale-a-Bration open house at the beginning of January.

  The Custom Tee stamp set in the Occasions catalog is so cute and I've loved stamping with it.


  The card base is Soft Sky and is stamped with the 2 small flower stamps from the set in Soft Sky ink.  This card was my original design and I for the 40 I made to send out to my stampers I skipped coloring in the center of the flowers to save a bit of time.

  The DSP strip is a piece of the By the Shore paper.  I love the colors in this paper, very fresh.

  Next is a little flag of Dapper Denim ruched ribbon.

  And the final piece is the t-shirt embossed in white on Calypso Coral cardstock and then cut out with the coordinating framelit.

  All in all a pretty simple design.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Custom Tee

Ink: Soft Sky, Versamark

Paper: Soft Sky, By the Shore DSP, Calypso Coral

Accessories: white embossing powder, Tee Shirt Builder framelits, Dapper Denim ruched ribbon, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!