Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Foxy Birthday - Stampin' Up! Fox Builder Punch

 It's a cold rainy/icy day here in Richmond.  I woke up to the trees covered in ice and the wind blowing.  Today is definitely a day to stay home and stamp if you can!  Unfortunately, I've got errands but maybe I can find some time in my warm dry stamp room later today!

  I haven't used the Fox builder punch to make many foxes oddly enough so I thought it was time to make one and design a birthday card around it.


  Now that I'm looking at this card it seems that it's a bit tilted!  Oh well!  That's just one of the ways to tell it was handmade right?

  The card base is Whisper White thick with the 2 corners rounded.  A piece of Soft Sky was embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I used the Tree Builder punch to punch out a fluffly white cloud and popped it up with a dimensional.

  The fox was punched with the body using Cajun Craze and the accents in Whisper White and Basic Black.  He is also popped with dimensionals.

  The Old Olive banner is stamped with the small Happy Birthday sentiment from Balloon Adventures from the Occasions catalog.  I added a little Basic Black bakers twine bow to one end.

  Not much stamping on this one!  The punches do the heavy lifting this time around.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Balloon Adventures

Ink: Basic Black

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Basic Black

Accessories: Soft Falling e.f., Tree Builder punch, Fox Builder punch, dimensionals, Basic Black baker's twine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!