Monday, January 9, 2017

Food Truck Fun - Stampin' Up! Tasty Trucks

  Happy Monday stampers!  It's a Monday but still feels like the weekend here in Glen Allen.  We had a snow storm Saturday so school has been cancelled for today as the roads are still being cleared.  The super cold temps have kept the snow from melting so we're pretty much frozen in.  My husband said the side roads are still pretty icy but if you can make to to the main roads you're fine.  I'm ok with staying home and snuggling up with a good book....I've finished one already and am part way through with another.  Good thing I went to the library on Friday!

  There is always time for stamping too when you're snowed in!  I finished up all the extra project packets I had left from my Sale-a-Bration (SAB) kick off event the other night and I'll show them soon but today I've got a really quick card I made with one of the FREE Sale-a-Bration rewards.  It's so cute!

 

  Not the best photo (the gray snowy weather isn't the best for natural lighting!) but you can totally see how cute this little truck is!  I made mine a little cupcake truck perfect for a happy birthday card.  

  The base is Bermuda Bay and then I stamped the cupcake stamp in Melon Mambo ink onto a Melon Mambo flag.  I stamped the truck in Basic Gray ink and then used the new watercolor pencils to color it in blending it with a blender pen.  I used Melon Mambo (truck and cupcakes), Pumpkin Pie (awning and cupcakes), Basic Black and Basic Gray (tires and chrome trim) and Bermuda Bay (windows).  

  After I had the truck colored I added some Wink of Stella to the cupcakes for a bit of bling.  The sentiment is stamped with Basic Gray.

  I think this is a great Sale-a-Bration choice as it has a nice mix of sentiments and foods and is just so cute!  

  If you want to earn your own sweet Tasty Truck stamp set head over to my online store and place your order of $50 or more (before tax/shipping).  For each $50 spent you can choose another Sale-a-Bration reward!  How sweet is that? If you want to make this exact card you can get all the supplies for just over $50 to earn the Tasty Trucks stamp set!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Tasty Trucks (SAB)

Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Gray

Paper: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White (get the Brights assortment pack to coordinate with the watercolor pencils)

Accessories: blender pens, dimensionals, clear Wink of Stella, watercolor pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!