Thursday, November 24, 2016

O Christmas Tree - Stampin' Up! Totally Trees

    Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you have a whole lot of fun family time and good food on your agenda today!

 This was a happy accident kind of card and I am quite pleased how cute it turned out.  I designed this other Totally Cute Christmas Tree card way back in September and cut supplies to make 12 of them to pad my Christmas card stash.  When I had finished all 12 cards I ended up with one extra tree panel some how.  In my defense math was never my best subject!  So I grabbed a few supplies and turned the tree panel into a cute, clean and simple design.


  A simple Garden Green base, some gold enamel stars and bit of retired seam binding ribbon is all it took.

  I had a fork bow (tutorial here) in my ribbon scraps that was super easy to add to the corners and then pop the whole panel on dimensionals.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Totally Trees, Star of Light

Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, gold

Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White

Accessories: gold enamel stars, seam binding ribbon (retired), dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!