Thursday, May 12, 2016

Best Dad Ever - Stampin' Up! Going Global

  As we look ahead on the calendar we see Father's Day coming up so I'm working on getting my stash of cards ready to go.  The Going Global suite has a great variety of images and papers to make these masculine cards easy to put together.  But don't wait to order them as they are retiring at the end of May.  I was really hoping to see this stamp set make it to the new catalog but it's not happening so I need to move on and enjoy it while I can!


  This is a basic design with the Going Places DSP in the background.  Looks a bit like swirling water to go with the nautical compass that I stamped in black onto Very Vanilla and punched with a circle punch.

  I had a small stockpile of glimmer brads from a while back and added one of those to the compass center.  Punched stars out of black Glimmer paper highlight the sentiment from And Many More (also retiring).

  Crisp and clean for a dad!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Going Global, And Many More

Ink: Basic Black

Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Going Places DSP, Lost Lagoon, Black Glimmer paper

Accessories: circle punch, star punch, glimmer brad, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!