Friday, February 19, 2016

Butterfly & Wildflowers - Fab Friday 81

  We are back at Fab Friday with another challenge to start your weekend off right!  We alternate between color challenges and sketch challenges and this time it's a sketch.


  Whatever are you going to do with this layout?  I can't wait to see so be sure to head to the Fab Friday page and share your lovely creations!


  The other day I was doing something completely non-stamping related and a thought came to me that I should make a yellow butterfly card.  Hm?  Ok!  You don't have to twist my arm to get me to stamp a card, I can take a hint!

  The card base is Whisper White, and then another layer of Whisper White embossed with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder.  

  I pulled my colors from the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) Wildflower Fields DSP.  Of course a butterfly would be fluttering around these beauties.

  My butterfly from Watercolor Wings was stamped in 2 tones of Hello Honey.  The bottom layer was stamped off once and the the top layer is full strength.  The body is Soft Suede ink.  I fussy cut it but it's not all that fussy so it was quite quick.  It's then popped up on a dimensionals.

  The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede as well and then punched with the the Decorative Label punch.  I added a Blackberry Bliss cardstock banner and a Hello Honey satin ribbon one.

  I hope you'll find inspiration with the rest of the Fab Friday Design Team samples and then play along!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps:  Watercolor Wings

Ink: Hello Honey, Soft Suede

Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Wildflower Fields DSP (SAB)

Accessories: Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Decorative Label punch, dimensionals, Hello Honey satin ribbon (retired)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!