Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hello Wildflower Fields - Stampin' Up! Hello

  The Sale-a-Bration set Hello is one of my favorites this year and I'm sad that it's a limited time only set and won't be a SAB choice after February 15.  So don't wait if you want this one!  I for one will continue to use it because I love the bigger font of the hello and the sweet little stamps that go along with the secondary sentiments.


  I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss.  Added a sweet little flower cut with the Botanical Builder framelits.

  And a strip of the SAB DSP Wildflower Fields at the top finished this one off.  I really like the mix of patterns and flowers on this set pf papers.  I think they are very versatile.

  Done!  Super fast card so make a few and send them out right away to some friends just to say hello!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hello (SAB)

Ink: Blackberry Bliss

Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Hello Honey

Accessories: Botanical Builder framelits, corner round punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!