Monday, December 7, 2015

Soft Sleigh Ride - Stampin' Up! Holly Jolly Greetings

 It's really Christmas time now at my house!  We got our trees put up this weekend and set out the last of the other decorations.  Our elf on the shelf, Tannenbaum, has even arrived.  Now we can hang out and enjoy how beautiful the house looks.

  My last big task is to get my Christmas cards sent out.  I made a few more last week and will be sharing them here over the next few days but I think I'm ready to move on to Happy New Year's cards!  And my Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog preorder is due to arrive today so it's a happy happy day here!  It will be hard to focus on my to do list!

  I'm coming in under the wire again this Monday morning to participate in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  This card was super fast to put together and I even got to use up some scraps that I had laying on my stamp table.


   The only stamping on this card is the silver embossed "Joy" on the banner element.  The sleigh die cut was left from a stamp club a few months ago and I added the Dazzling Diamonds to the edge.

  I recently ordered the silver Fancy Foil Designer vellum so I thought it was high time to cut into it.  The polka dot pattern was a nice subtle one to use for this sketch challenge.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Holly Jolly Greetings

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Soft Sky, Shimmery White, Fancy Foil vellum - silver

Accessories: Sleigh Ride Edgelits, silver embossing powder, Dazzling Diamonds, chevron ribbon (retired)

  

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the sketch!!! I love the sleigh above the chevron ribbon, and the vellum is a great touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I just love the sleigh die cut and your colors are so soft and pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!