Friday, October 16, 2015

Retro Christmas- Fab Friday 75 - Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees

  It's official, I've been bit by the Christmas bug. At least stamping-wise that is!  Many of my projects lately have a Christmas or winter feel and today's Fab Friday challenge project is no different!

  We have a fun color combo this time! Tangelo Twist, Bermuda Bay & Basic Black!  What possibilities do you see?



  I couldn't not get Christmas off my mind and after several failed attempts (if you saw my stamping desk you would say more than several!) I came up with this retro feel Christmas card.  Orange is hard to work into Christmas!



  I hope you'll join us at Fab Friday to play along with this color challenge!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Festival of Trees, Holly Jolly Greetings

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black

Paper: Whisper White, Black Glimmer, Silver Glimmer, Schoolhouse DSP

Accessories: Christmas Greetings Thinlets, Softly Falling embossing folder, silver sequin trim, candy dot, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Terrific card Amanda! I love that you used these unexpected colors for a Christmas card and you pulled it off expertly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!