Thursday, October 8, 2015

Golden Candles - Sprinkles of Life

  Nothing fancy with today's card but it does use an often overlooked supply.  The Fancy Foil Designer vellum.  I didn't buy it for a long time and then I used it at a demonstrator get together and was like why haven't I bought this yet?  And one of my stamping ladies saw this card at class last week and was trying to find out what it was. I showed it to her in the catalog and and she said she never noticed it before!  Well get yourself to page 149 in the Annual catalog to take a look.  It comes in gold or silver, with 3 different patterns in each pack!



  A Pool Party card base with a layer of the striped Fancy Foil vellum over the top is a great backdrop to a strip with a row of candles.

   The Sprinkles of Life stamp set is not just a cupcake or tree set!  I embossed the row of candles in black embossing powder and then colored them in with my Pumpkin Pie and Pool Party markers.

  I used my Gold Dazzling Details on the candle flames and added a punched sentiment with the Decorative Label punch.  The last detail is the gold cord tied in a bow.

Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sprinkle of Life

Ink: Versamark  Markers: Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie

Paper: Pool Party, Fancy Foil vellum, Whisper White

Accessories: black embossing powder, Decorative Label punch, Gold Dazzling Details, gold cord, dimensionals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!