Friday, September 25, 2015

Autumn Leaf Pile - Stampin' Up! Sprinkles of Life

  I haven't seen any leaves changing in our area yet but I am getting ready for fall.  I put out my fall and Halloween decorations and our windows have been open more often than not lately to let the cool air inside.

  I'm also getting ready by having a stash of seasonal cards on hand just in case.  The Sprinkles of Life set has been my go to lately for all kinds of cards.  Once I started designing for my Sprinkles of Life class at the beginning of the month I couldn't stop!

  It looks great in fall colors with a hint of gold too!



  A little work with my markers, some masking and a gold embossed greeting and this one came together quickly.

  Check out that new gold cord from the Holiday catalog that I added in with the Early Espresso seam binding ribbon.  You know you want some for your fall cards and then use more for Christmas cards!

  The leaf pile was stamped first.  I inked up using Delightful Dijon ink then randomly colored parts of it with the Tangelo Twist and Cherry Cobbler markers.  That gave a nice multi-hued pile of leaves. Then I made a mask using a sticky note to cover my leaf pile while stamping the tree in Early Espresso.  I added some more leaves in the same colors to the tree.


  Don't forget that Stampin' Up! donates $3 to Ronald McDonald House charities for every Sprinkles of Life stamp set sold.  Get the set and matching Tree Builder punch and not only make super cute cards but help out a wonderful charity at the same time!  Win Win!

  Still not convinced you need this set?  Maybe you missed some of these cards that I've made with the Sprinkles of Life set... Spooky Halloween, Sweet Little Bird, and Basket of Apples.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sprinkles of Life

Ink: Early Espresso, Delightful Dijon, Tangelo Twist, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark

Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso

Accessories: Circles framelits, Early Espresso seam binding ribbon, gold cord, gold embossing powder, dimensionals




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. very nice an appropriate for this time of year in the US .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!