Friday, May 8, 2015

Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek! - You've Got This

Well my preorder and catalog finally arrived yesterday....right when I needed to start cooking dinner! Of course right?  While last night was busy for our family I was able to make a quick project with one of my new stamp sets and a few of the new In Colors.

  It was late when I finished it so the lighting stinks and I was taking the photos with my phone but I think you'll get the idea!

  I made this tag using the new set You've Got This.  What a great set!  I nice large flower and a fun crosshatch/sanded kind of background stamp, along with a few sentiments.  I just used the flower on this project.  The tag is one that opens (just cut your cardstock to 4 inches across then fold in half and then punch like usual with the scalloped tag topper punch).  This is nice to be able to write a longer message inside.



 The flower is stamped with Stazon then colored with Blender pens and the new Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon and Cucumber Crush In Colors.

  The scalloped oval is punched out of Cucumber Crush and the thank you is layered on top.


 I tied the tag with the new 1" Dotted Lace Trim in Watermelon Wonder.  The box is one of the wood mount clear cases that you can buy in packs.  I filled it with 13 assorted cards for a Teacher Appreciation gift.  I made 2 of these for the boys teachers.

  It was fun working with these new products and I can't wait to have more time today to play!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: You've Got This (new 2015-2016 catalog!!), Many Thanks (retiring)

Ink: Stazon, Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush (New 2015-2017 In Colors!!)

Paper: Very Vanilla, Cucumber Crush, DSP (retired)

Accessories: 1" Dotted Lace Trim, oval punch, scallop oval punch, Scallop Tag Topper punch, blender pen, clear wood case

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!