Monday, November 24, 2014

Bright Christmas Houses

Just getting this one in under the wire!  I made it the middle of last week and the original batch of photos were awful so I waited to re-take them and then forgot to download from the camera!

  This is a combo of the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and the Stampin' Royalty Challenge.


  The houses are embossed with white embossing powder onto the colored cardstock and then cut out with the framelits.

  I am trying to use up all the Core'dinations paper that I bought and then didn't get to use in classes before it retired.  It gives such a nice texture to a card and I do miss it for another option in our cardstock.

  I really like this color combo and will probably try to make a few more cards with this design!

  Also, the Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza Sale has started today and will go until December 2nd. Check it out and stock up for yourself, do some Christmas shopping (My Paper Pumpkin craft kits are a great idea!!) or drop some heavy hints to that significant other!  You can order right through my online store (link in the side bar!).

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Holiday Home, Good Greetings

Ink: Versamark, Strawberry Slush

Paper: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White Core'dinations (retired), Real Red Core'dinations (retired)

Accessories: Corner rounder, Whisper White 1/8" taffeta ribbon (retired), dimensionals, rhinestones



3 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a holiday village scene! Love it in these colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Christmas card! I love the scene you've created! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card using the color challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!