Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tiny Treat Jack o Lanterns

 It's the countdown to Halloween now isn't it?  I haven't even started on the boys Halloween costumes yet...they know what they want to be and now we just have to make it happen.

  In the meantime here is a super quick and cute Halloween treat box using the Tiny Treat boxes in the Holiday Catalog.


 I made about 16 of these little guys in no time at all.  The Fall Fest stamp set makes such cute projects!  I put all the faces onto one block and stamped 3 sides of the box as well as the top.

  The pumpkins are stamped with Pumpkin Pie ink and the stem is Old Olive.  The faces are stamped in black just like the ones on the box.  I fussy cut these while watching TV only because I was too lazy to drag the Big Shot downstairs and it was football on TV and you don't really need to watch every second!   But the Fun Fall Framelits are great to use along with this stamp set if you're not into fussy cutting.  

  Once I had my pumpkins cut I added a knot of Natural & Old Olive Two-Tone trim (Holiday catalog) using a glue dot to adhere and then adhered the pumpkins to the front of the boxes with dimensionals.

  I filled the insides with Hershey Nuggets.  Sweet treat!!
  
  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Fall Fest

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Black, Old Olive

Paper: Whisper White

Accessories: dimensionals, glue dots, Tiny Treat boxes, Natural & Old Olive Two-Tone trim

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!