Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Versatile Sea Street

As I continue to clean out my "cards to upload" file I found this one from my June class.  Even though it says Father's Day this card could be for so many other occasions just by changing the sentiment.  We used the And Many More set which gives so many options.


  I love the colors found in the Maritime DSP and pulled them out for the rest of this card design.  The adorable octopus in Real Red makes me smile every time!   It's hard to see in the photo but the Coastal Cabana panel is embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder for some added texture.  Doesn't it look like bubbles?

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sea Street, And Many More

Ink: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Night of Navy

Paper: Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Maritime DSP

Accessories: Decorative Dots e.f, 1/4" cotton ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I love the colors in that DP,too. I think this is such a fun set, and love how you used it for your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!