Monday, August 11, 2014

Beachy Shadow Box Collage

  I have many friends and customers getting ready to head to the beach for vacation before school starts in the next few weeks so I thought I would share this project that I made a while back to give as a gift.  Friends invited us to their beach house for a weekend back in May so of course I had to make a little something to show our thanks.

  It is a 12x12 collage page that I put in a shadow box frame.  I couldn't get a good picture of it due to the glass in the frame and the crazy reflections so just imagine a nice black frame around the collage.



  It was a lot of fun designing each of the nine panels and trying to get each one to be a little different but still using the stamp stamps and colors.  The colors that I went with always make me think of the beach and are similar to colors our friends have in their house.

  I used a lot of different supplies and tools.  Every panel is sponged with Crumb Cake ink including the the larger 12x12 piece.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: By the Tide, Hardwood, Work of Art

Ink: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Soft Sky, Versamark

Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pool Party

Accessories: button, candy dots, ribbons, vintage trinkets (retired), circle punch, oval punch, scallop circle punch, linen thread, Typeset Alphabet dies (retired), dimensionals, Pool Party embossing powder,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!