Saturday, September 7, 2013

Thank You Rhino

Does everyone have some stamping time planned for today?  I hope to get a wedding card made….I need it for tomorrow so the clock is ticking!  But for now I'm sharing a quick thank you card that I made.  I needed a few thank yous to send out to customers so this is what I came up with.  How cute is this rhino?  The Zoo Babies set is so cute and I don't think you have to use it just for kid/baby cards!


 I used the ever fabulous color challenge ColourQ for this set of colors.  I think I sold my Regal Rose paper and ink pad, that or it's packed deep in a box for my next retired item sale!  So instead of trying to find it I substituted Blushing Bride.  I used just a tiny little candy dot for that color so it's OK right?  Love those Chalk Talk framelits for some fun new shapes to play with.



  Nothing crazy going on for this card so see below for all the supplies used.  If you still have questions about something just leave a comment and I'll be sure to get back to you!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Zoo Babies, Lots of Thanks

Ink: Basic Gray, Island Indigo

Paper:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Basic Gray, Orchard Harvest DSP (retired- but the 2012-2014 In Color Paper stack or the Birthday Basics DSP would work too!)

Accessories: Chalk Talk framelits, Island Indigo satin ribbon (SAB- retired), Needlepoint Border e.f., Blushing Bride candy dot, dimensionals


6 comments:

  1. I think Zoo Babies make great grown-up cards too! The rhino looks fun with Island Indigo tusks! Tanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be, and love the boots, too! Great card, Amanda, as always! Hope you got your wedding card finished...I have a retirement card to make tomorrow the very minute we get in from church, for a 1:00 party! Lol...shame on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, I like his colorful tusks! So happy you could join us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Love the Zoo Babies set and it looks fab with these colours! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I just got this set and haven't played with it yet...I love how you used two colors for the rhino, and your little candy dot is perfect! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, Amanda, love that rhino! So happy you joined us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!