Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Baby Bunnies

  A new baby is a wonderful reason to make a card isn't it?  And using new supplies to make it is even better!

  Since I haven't bought too many new stamps yet I had to use what was in my stamp room.  I need to sell off a bunch of retired items so then I can restock with new rubber!  I really didn't have anything that was baby so this single stamp Ears to You was as close as I could get.

 My layout is from a new challenge site that I came across Cas(e) this Sketch.  Since my stamping (ie alone) time will be limited over the summer with the boys home I know I need to make the most of those precious moments in the stamp room.  I found a few new challenge sites to help me narrow my focus.  Here is the sketch from the ladies over at Cas(e) this Sketch:



  And here are my baby bunnies!

 

 Can you spot the brand spankin' new products??  Alphabet Press embossing folder, new In Colors, ruffle stretch trim, Simply Press clay….oh my!

  I'm loving this fresh color combo taken straight from the new color coach (same style, new combos for the reconfigured color collections!).  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar.  It's girlie but not the typical pink for a baby card.

  The Simply Pressed clay is really cool and I know the more I play with it the more uses I'll find for it.  It's moldable clay and molds to make your own buttons and flower accents.  You can color the clay with reinkers, ink pad or markers to make accessories in any color you want!  To be able to have a button in any of the 50 colors is awesome in my book.

  And the ruffle stretch trim is fantastic.  It's lightweight, has a tiny bit of sheen and it well, stretches!  I can see this being used a lot for gift packaging and tags!  I did a ribbon share with some fellow demos so I'm anxious to see the other In Colors in person!  My card uses the Baked Brown Sugar trim and I used 3 layers on my card.

What is your favorite item so far from the new catalog?  I know, how can you choose just one right?

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Ears to You (single stamp), Petite Pairs

Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar

Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding

Accessoires: Alphabet Press e.f., ruffle stretch trim, oval framelits, piercing guide, Simply Pressed clay, Perfect Polka Dot e.f., scallop circle punch, circle punch, bakers twine, Vintage Trinkets, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!