Monday, June 24, 2013

A Word About Readers & A Booster Club Thank You

Before we get down to the business of stamping (which hasn't happened too much lately at my house!) I want to remind those of you who read my blog using Google Reader that as of July 1 Google Reader will be going bye bye.  I know you would be heartbroken if you missed out on any of my projects!  =)  There are a few top contenders out there to take the spot of Google Reader.   So far I've heard the most about Feedly and Bloglovin'.  I've just started using both and will see which one takes the cake in the end.  But for now if you follow a lot of blogs and would have no idea where to start if you had to re-create your list then I suggest finding a new reader and at least import your feeds so they are stored some place until you decide.  Feedly and Bloglovin' both have like 2 clicks to import your list from G. Reader so that's a bonus in my book.

  On to the stamping stuff.  I made this card a while ago at the end of the preschool year to thank the parents that volunteered during Teacher Appreciation Week.  Many of them provided food for the teacher or brought them special treats so I wanted to make sure that their effort was recognized.


  I made about 20 of these so I wanted them to be pretty easy to make.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a lot of Sale-a-Bration DSP left!  The Sycamore Street DSP is a great all purpose pack to have around.  The thank you tag is stamped with one of the stamps from the Dude, You're Welcome kit, the button is also from Sale-a-bration and the Island Indigo arrow was stamped with the Designer Typeset photopolymer set.

 Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Dude, You're Welcome, Deisgner Typeset pp

Ink: Island Indigo

Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP (retired-SAB 2013), Pool Party, Island Indigo

Accessories: Chevron e.f., SAB button (retired), baker's twine, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!