Monday, May 13, 2013

Nature Walk in Purples

  I hope all you moms out there had a fantastic Mother's Day yesterday.  My day was pretty relaxing and I got a clean car and a yummy dinner out of it.  Though I think I need to teach Alex some of the things I do for our family.  He made a Mother's day card at school and it said, "I love my mommy because she washes the dishes for our family."  Hmmmmm…  I would rather it said something like, "I love my mommy because she makes pretty hand stamped cards" or even, "because she's the most beautiful mommy in the world".  At least his little picture of me washing dishes was cute!

  I did get some time in the stamp room yesterday but I was working on my projects for hostess club on the 21st so I can't show them to you yet, that and the fact that they aren't photographed!  In the meantime you'll have to take a look at this purple card I made for my mother in law.  She loves purple so I always try to incorporate it into her cards.  This was a fun one to make as I used a lot of different embellishments and tools to make each panel unique.


 Like the card I made for my mom HERE on Friday, I used Nature Walk.  I was late to the party on this stamp set and now I'm kicking myself that I didn't use it more often or get it sooner.  If you love this set get it now as it is retiring and June 3 will be the last day to order it.

  Other items on the retiring list are: scallop square punch, First Ed. Specialty DSP, Vintage Wallpaper and Elegant Lines e.f.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Nature Walk

Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla craft, Illuminate

Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, First Ed. Specialty DSP, In Color DSP stack, Very Vanilla

Accessories: scallop square punch, postage stamp punch, Itty Bitty shapes punch, butterfly punch, pearls, rhinestones, Vintage trinket brad, Vintage Wallpaper e.f., Elegant Lines e.f.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the combination of papers, embossing and images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!