Friday, February 15, 2013

Easter Bunnies - Fab Friday Challenge

  As soon as I saw the color combination for this week's Fab Friday challenge I knew I wanted to do a spring or Easter card.  Perfect Plum and Wild Wasabi have been sorely neglected in my cards this winter.  This trio is perfect for fresh spring cards!


  How pretty are these colors??

  And this is what I came up with!  Aren't these bunnies the cutest thing?  I didn't have a really good Easter set and didn't want to order one when I know I'll probably only sent 2 or 3 Easter cards.  This Ears to You set is one of the new Single Stamps being offered by Stampin' Up!  It's a great way to get a few images without buying a whole set.  Ears to You is a brand new, never seen before, limited time stamp so if you love it as much as I do don't forget to put it on your next order.


  I used the new Cloudy Days embossing folder again for the background.  It's just a great design for a subtle hint of texture.  I stamped the bunnies twice, once to cut out with my paper snips and again to cut out with the Labels framelits.  I used my markers to ink them up both times.  Once they were cut out I popped them up on the label with dimensionals.



  I added some pearls, a button and seam binding bow and the Easter sentiment banner.  Now it's your turn to join us at Fab Friday for this weeks challenge!  Go check out the fabulous design team inspiration and then get started on your project!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Ears to You, Delightful Dozen

Ink: Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum

Paper: Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP

Accessories: Labels framelit, Cloudy Days e.f., button, Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon, pearls, dimensionals, corner rounder

6 comments:

  1. Just adorable! Great colors and wonderful little bunnies! I was just thinking I hadn't used plum for a long time! Hope I have time to play with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card! This is just so cute and the colors are perfect for the occasion! I really think I "need" this stamp now! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! So crisp and elegant! Definitely a stamp above the rest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card!! Love those bunnies!! I didn't even know we had them!! Off to search!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!