Sunday, September 30, 2012

CAS Flower

  After a busy weekend we're ready to go into the new week full steam ahead.  I've got a very simple card to show.  I made it a while ago to go along with a new neighbor gift.  We had so many new families move into our neighborhood at the same time I was having a hard time keeping up so I needed to keep it simple!

  I think this whole card was made using pieces that were still on my desk from several other projects.  The base is Raspberry Ripple, then a strip of Orchard Harvest DSP.  I embossed a piece of Early Espresso with the Square Lattice e.f.  I stamped the flower from Reason to Smile (retired) in Early Espresso and then colored with my blender pen.  I took my flower colors right from the DSP; Lucky Limeade and Raspberry Ripple.  The final touch is the wood button tied with Lucky Limeade baker's twine.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Reason to Smile (retired)

Ink: Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple

Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Orchard Harvest DSP, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Square Lattice e.f., wood button, baker's twine

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and so simple. I love it. Great idea for using scrap pattern pieces. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeed! I'm sure the new neighbors LOVED receiving such a wonderful hand made card with their gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!