Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baby Card 2 Ways

  I needed to get some baby cards made and decided to make the same design just using different colors for the cards.  When time is at a minimum it's easier to make multiples since you already have all the supplies out.


 I hope you all aren't tired of seeing these gnomes!  I think Gnome Sweet Gnome is a great set for all occasions.  Just pair them up with just about any sentiment; birthday, saying hi, thinking of you, baby etc. and you've got a very versatile set.  Only a few days left to get this set...it's in the Occasions Mini and it will be gone at the end of April!  But check out the bottom of this post to find out how you can win your own Gnome Sweet Gnome set.

  For the layout I used the Clean & Simple (CAS) Challenge on Splitcoaststampers from last week.  I really like this layout for smaller images since it won't get lost with a lot of extra stuff going on. 

  I used the Color Coach for my color combination.  I wanted to use the Twitterpated DSP (also in the Occasions mini!) for my banner element on both cards.  For the boy card the Color Coach suggested using Basic Gray & Cajun Craze along with the Baja Breeze.  For the girl card I used Sahara Sand & Perfect Plum to go with the Blushing Bride.


  Both baby gnomes are paper pieced using the same DSP as the banner. I colored them with inkpads and a blender pen.  I added a button with bakers twine and popped up the scallop circle for more dimension. 

  Now for the details on how you can be entered to win your very own clear mount Gnome Sweet Gnome set.  Really it's all very simple...just place an order through my online store of at least $20 before tax & shipping and you'll be entered to win.  For each additional $20 on your order you will receive another entry and so forth and so on.  For my local ladies, this applies to you also but you can contact me directly to place your orders (if the group order reaches hostess benefit levels I will do another drawing for that!).  I will be putting in the final order of April on Friday afternoon.  Don't miss out on any of the fun Occasion Mini catalog items!!

  I'm off to finish getting ready for my class tonight and tomorrow morning!  Have a great day!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?


 Stamps: Gnome Sweet Gnome, Petite Pairs

 Ink: Going Gray, Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum

 Paper: Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP, Going Gray, Sahara Sand


 Accessories: buttons, baker's twine, scallop circle punch, dimensionals,

1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Amanda! I like that you showed them in two different colors. You rock :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!