Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fun Week with the Cousins

  Just a quick post today to show a page I designed last night using My Digital Studio.  I am far from a scrapbooker but using My Digital Studio at least gets me going in the right direction.  I hope to have more time in the future to sit down and play with it.  It's fun to be able to share photos with family members that are a little more interesting than just a photo.  To see the latest My Digital Studio downloads Click Here


  In my post yesterday I mentioned that my cousin and her kids visited this week.  We were very busy doing all sorts of fun things around Richmond.  One of our stops was down in Carytown at the Sweet Frog yogurt place.  Apparently these places are very popular but I hadn't heard of them before this summer....I must live under a rock or something!  Anyway we took the kids down there and they enjoyed choosing their own flavor and adding yummy toppings. Definitely a big hit with the small fry!

  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Thanks for looking.  Did you stamp today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!