Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Father's Day Sailboat

  Better late than never with this card.  Maybe this Father's Day card will inspire you for a masculine birthday or for Father's Day next year.  This is the card that I made last minute pulled together for my husband this year.  I was loving the colors and supplies that I used for this card and wanted to stick with them (or they were still out on my desk).


   I did 3 squares of Nautical Expedition DSP on the right hand side.  I love the different patterns of blues in this pack of paper.  Then I stamped the Sail Away single Stamp in Cherry Cobbler ink.  To make the cool shadow effect use your stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the image again just a tad bit over from the original with Whisper White craft ink.  How cool is that?  The final touch for this card is the "Happy Father's Day" banner at the bottom with a neat little Cherry Cobbler baker's twine bow at the end.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sail Away

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White craft

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Nautical Expedition DSP

Accessories: Baker's Twine, stamp-a-ma-jig






1 comment:

  1. Wow, very very pretty! It's beautiful stamped in white on the red! Thanks for sharing yet another fabulous creation! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!