Thursday, May 19, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week - Day 3

  Here is the Day 3 Teacher Appreciation Week project.  Chocolate Bundles!  I stacked up 3 Ghiradelli chocolate squares and then wrapped them with a band of Sunny Garden DSP.  I used my 2 Tags die again for the tag in Peach Parfait.  I embellished the outside of the tag with butterflies cut with the Beautiful Wings embosslit and scraps of my Sunny Garden DSP.  Each butterfly was dressed up with an adhesive rhinestone in the center.  The tag was tied on with 1/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon.  The inside sentiment is from the Smarty Pants set and I stamped it in Pear Pizzazz.  Sorry for the crappy photo....something is going on with my camera and I have no idea what it is!  I think there is something on the inside of the lens.  I called several camera places and none of them do in-house repairs; they'd have to send it out and it would take 4-6 weeks!  No way I can be without my camera for 6 weeks!  Ack!

   This a short post as I have a lot of things going on and have to move on to the next thing on my " to do" list!  Check back tomorrow for the next Teacher Appreciation Week project.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Smarty Pants

Ink: Pear Pizzazz

Paper: Sunny Garden DSP, Peach Parfait, Whisper White

Accessories: 2 Tags die, Beautiful Wings embosslit, adhesive rhinestones, 1/8" taffeta ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Very cute idea for teachers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but adorable--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, have I really missed all of these posts? What a fabulous gift card holder! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!