Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Two Tags Treat Basket

  I made this cute little treat basket as a customer thank you for anyone who ordered in September.  I ended up making about 16 of them.  The basket is really easy to make and I followed this tutorial on Dawn Olchefske's blog. 



  I wanted to make mine with a fall theme and decided to do a "pumpkin patch".  First I cut out my 2 tags with the Two Tags Die and my Big Shot using Old Olive cardstock.  To make the vines I stamped the large swirl stamp from Baroque Motifs with Old Olive ink.  I made the pumpkin by punching out 3 large ovals, sponging the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink and then stacking them up and adding a little stem.  This one is my prototype but for the final project I made the stems out of Garden Green since in this one the stem just blended into the background when I used Old Olive.

  I made the name banner out of scrap Very Vanilla (you know me and my scraps!) and sponged the edges with Old Olive.  I used my Early Espresso marker to hand write the names (hopefully my customers could tell it was their name as I have horrible handwriting!).  I adhered the banner with dimensionals.  For my customer baskets I used Old Olive brads to attach the handle since I didn't have enough of the metallic ones for 16 baskets.  I tied a few pieces of hemp twine around the handle to give it some more personality.

  And finally I filled the baskets with 3 Ghirardelli chocolate squares.  Yummy!

Thanks for looking!  Happy Stamping!

Stamps: Baroque Motifs

Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie

Paper: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Two Tags Die, hemp twine, brads, dimensionals, sponges, large oval punch, marker, CHOCOLATES!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Where have I been? I've just been perusing your blog, Amanda, and you have been creating like crazy! I love all of your projects, and I'm so sorry I haven't commented. I've been traveling with DH, and just don't always have a computer. Keep crafting, girl - you are amazing!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet. Nicely decorated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!