Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Christmas Circle Stamp-A-Stack

  Last night I had a great group come to my Stamp-A-Stack.  We had 13 stampers and I think everyone had a good time and enjoyed the projects.  Here is the first card we did (I still need to take a picture of the second card so I'll show that one tomorrow).  This card is fairly straightforward....I really like how the Whisper White looks after being embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder....I think that it really makes it look elegant for Christmas. 


  We used Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler to stamp the 2 different circles from Circle Circus and then punched them out with the coordinating punches.  These were layered on top of an Always Artichoke scalloped circle punched from the new 2 3/8" circle punch.  The small top circle is popped on dimensionals and blinged (spell check doesn't think that's a word!) out with a rhinestone jewel.

  And last but not least we added some overall sparkle to the whole card front by spraying it with shimmer mist (6-7 drops of Shimmer Paint-we used the Champagne color-mixed with rubbing alcohol in a mini mister, just shake really well between sprays).  The ladies really liked this as it's super easy to do and it dries really quick....perfect for making Christmas cards!

  If you're in the Richmond, VA area and are interested in joining in on the stamping fun, check out my calendar of events and get in touch with me!  The more the merrier!

Thanks for looking!  Happy Stamping!

Stamps: Circle Circus, Four the Holidays

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Whisper White


Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Shimmer Mist, Rhinestone jewel, dimensionals, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1" circle punch



 

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!! I sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived closer :( Love your card, Amanda! Those colors are beautiful together, and that embossing folder is gorgeous!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color combo. Never would have thought to use Circle Circus for a Christmas card, but it's fabulous! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm casing it for a Stampin' Retreat. I will give you creative credit ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!