Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sweet Pea Twins!


One of my stamp club members is expecting twins and is due the beginning of December if she doesn't go early. In lieu of swaps this month my club made a whole bunch of baby thank yous for the mommy to be. She is having a boy and a girl so it was fun to see how everyone made their cards to include both genders.

My card is totally CASED from Andrea Walford's blog. Her sister does a punch art tutorial every week and as soon as I saw this baby card I knew I had to make one like it for someone. It was super easy to add another pea pod to my card and make one a baby girl and the other a baby boy just by adding a little knot of pink and blue ribbon.

Check out the above link for instructions on how to make these adorable sweet peas. The tutorial is great with step by step instructions. Andrea and her sister make AWESOME cards and are total inspirations with so many great ideas.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Warmest Regards

Ink: Old Olive

Paper: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom

Accessories: 3/4" circle punch, large oval punch, white gel pen, ticket corner punch, black marker, blender pen & Regal Rose watercolor crayon (for cheeks), grosgrain ribbon, glue dots

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this card! I will have to use this sometime for some lucky new mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!