Friday, October 2, 2009

Stamp-a-Stack Card #1 Autumn Definition


This is the first card we did at my Stamp-a-Stack the other night. I don't think you can ever go wrong with Lovely As A Tree and using Define Your Life gives so many options that you can find a sentiment that will fit all occasions. I cut the top Very Vanilla layer to be big enough to fit the stamp with the row of trees from Lovely As A Tree if my stampers wanted to change the design a bit from my original.

The background is Sanded in Chocolate Chip on Chocolate Chip cardstock. And I broke out the crimper that I hadn't used in a long time for the Really Rust cardstock. The top panel is lightly sponged with Chocolate Chip ink and the leaves are colored with Earth Elements Watercolor Wonder Crayons and blender pens. To finish off the card there is a small bit of Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon pulled through a small hole and tied off with another small bit of linen thread.

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Define Your Life, Sanded

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, blender pen, taffeta ribbon, linen thread, crimper, sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!