Monday, August 31, 2009

Berry Christmas Tree!


Here is another card that I made using the Berry Christmas set that is in the Stampin' Up Holiday Mini available tomorrow!

Now there isn't a tree in this set but I made one! I used the holly branch and inked it up with my Close to Cocoa marker leaving out the leaves. Then I used the round wreath stamp inked in Garden Green. The snowflake from this set fits perfectly inside of the wreath. I stamped the snowflake in Garden Green on Garden Green cardstock. I inked it up again and then stamped it on Whisper White and used my 3/4" circle punch to just punch out the center to layer it on top of the larger circle. The smaller circle is also popped up on a dimensional. Add a Real Red grosgrain knot to the tree trunk with a glue dot and ticket corner punch the top layer. All done! A super fast Christmas card or change the colors slightly for an everyday card.

Stamps: Berry Christmas

Ink: Garden Green, Close to Cocoa (marker)

Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White

Accessories: 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensional, grosgrain ribbon, ticket corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!