Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Simple Summer Thank You


I am always inspired by the Clean & Simple challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Here is yesterday's challenge which was to use orange, yellow & turquoise in your card. I don't think you can go wrong with these colors for a nice summery card. I used my markers to color each flower from the Eastern Blooms set, huffed on them to remoisten and then stamped. I used snail adhesive to adhere the pumpkin pie rickrack and then a quick punch with my large oval and scalloped oval punches and a few So Saffron brads to finish it up.

Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Fundamental Phrases

Ink: So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie

Paper: Tempting Turquoise, white

Accessories: Pigtails rickrack, brads, large oval punch, scalloped oval punch, markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!