Monday, June 22, 2009

Putt Putt 3x3 Notes


My husband has to travel for work occasionally and I always like to make a few little cards to tuck inside of his suitcase for him to find while he's away. I don't usually do a very good job of it as he seems to find them all on the first day....I tuck them into shoes, socks, shirt pockets, the book he's reading etc. I always make them 3x3 so they fit into those cute little square envelopes and are fast to make. I decided to use the often overlooked set Putt Putt. I don't know why there aren't more examples of this set on Splitcoaststampers but it's super cute and the sentiments are just right. I chose to do 3 of the 4 larger images (the 4th being an airplane) from this set and keep the color theme consistent between them.

Stamps: Putt Putt

Ink: Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue

Paper: white, Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue

Accessories: markers, blender pen, Going Gray watercolor crayon, aquapainter, scallop circle punch, circle punch, oval punch, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!