Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Father's Day - Part 2


As I have 2 Father-in-laws, my own dad, my grandfather and my husband, Father's Day can be pretty hectic to get cards & gifts put together for all of them. I decided to start earlier this year so I was able to wrap them all up last week. I'll be posting some of my cards here to get more practice with this blogging thing before I start adding current projects.

This card was made for my grandfather. I did a fish themed card for him last year so I wanted a different kind of guy card. I needed to practice some more with my Stamp-a-ma-jig and I also wanted to use up some of the retiring In Colors. I also think this would be a great non-traditional Valentine's Day card.

Stamps: Classic Stripe background, Defining Alphabet

Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip

Ink: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: brads, small circle punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!