Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bye Bye Birdie


Last night I had my stamp club meeting and I wanted to demonstrate the retiring set A Little Birdie Told Me as well as my Circle Scissors Plus. Having some retiring Baja Breeze cardstock and retiring Manchester DSP left I went ahead and designed this card to use them up. I paper pieced the bird and then just made random sized circles to adhere to the background. The bird panel is popped on dimensionals as well. It was fun making the circles using the Circle Scissor Plus and the circle punches for the smallest layered circle. I thought the sentiment was cute stamped on the inside of a cut out circle.

Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me

Ink: Always Artichoke

Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze and Manchester Designer Series paper
Accessories: Circle Scissors Plus, dotto, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!